Sunday 24 June 2012

Photography Project featured on iOSsociety.mobi

The photography project I am delivering at Scholes J&I School is currently featured in the education section of iOSsociety.mobi which is very exciting!!  The article can be accessed through the archive button on the top banner, under 24th June 2012. The iOSsociety promote "iArtists, iCEO's, iCreators, iDevelopers, iEducators, iPainters, iPhoneographers & iPadographers with passion" and so I am delighted that my work within education has been featured. The iOSsociety spotted my work via a tweet that was sent by Fabric Lenny and was then retweeted by a few mobile digital artists throughout the world including Benjamin Rabe (Germany) and Mia Robinson (USA) ....so thank you to Fabric Lenny and to everyone who has shared my work! More information on this project can be found on the Project Blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment