Sunday 15 April 2012

Horse Drawn Journeys - a new and exciting project

I am about to begin a very exciting project which will see myself and Fabric Lenny using a range of professional filmmaking techniques, digital media, new technologies and visual arts to capture the journey of a horse drawn canal boat traveling from Leeds to Saltaire, along the Leeds to Liverpool Canal. This is the first time in 60 years that a horse has pulled a canal boat along this stretch of canal and I am very excited to get the opportunity to document it and produce creative works in response to the journey and the canal environment. Whilst investigating the route last week I could not resist taking pictures on my iPhone and I thought I would share a few ahead of the project....keep checking back for more images and further information on the project and the exhibition of produced works.





1 comment:

  1. Amazing, and before we have even started the project! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete