Wednesday 18 January 2012

The 154 Collective - exciting new work!

I have recently embarked on a new and very exciting project as part of the 154 Collective which will see me producing photographic and film based work to form part of the 154 Collective Exhibition starting in June 2012, at the Cooper Gallery in Barnsley, which will run for 3 months - very exciting!!  I have already begun capturing images throughout Barnsley Town Centre as a starting point for my ideas. Here are some images I have captured along with some inital composite designs... many more to follow!!

Empty Streets - iPhone Composite

Barnsley Indoor Market - iPhone Composite

Barnsley Market Montage - Captured and processed on the iPhone
Pigeons in the Market - captured on the iPhone
Beyond The Market - iPhone Image: Test frame for a time lapse sequence

No comments:

Post a Comment