Saturday 17 September 2011

HOST Open Studios at the LBT

Today I set up my mobile studio in the Foyer of The Lawrence Batley Theatre for the weekend as part of the HOST Open Studio Trail. I worked with visitors to produce a number of animated sequences which will form part of the short film I am creating throughout the HOST weekend. Here are a few shots of my studio space, where I also displayed some photographic artwork in the form of mounted prints and cards.

I will be at the LBT again all day tomorrow (Sunday 11 - 5.00pm), so feel free to come along...

Sketch and Shoot Animation Workshop
The animation workshop this afternoon was a great success and resulted in some lovely animation sequences produced by children. These will form part of the short film I am creating this weekend. Here are a few images from the workshop.





I will be animating all day tomorrow (Sunday 11.00 - 5.00pm) so feel free to come along and join in...

As ever I could not resist producing a composite image of my surroundings....so here is a composite image of five iphone pictures I captured in and around the LBT today.

No comments:

Post a Comment