Thursday 8 September 2011

HOST Open Studio Trail

Not Long Now...
It is not long now until the HOST Open Studio Trail on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th September.  Everyone is welcome to come along and indulge in the creativity and enthusiasm of local artists. I will be at The Lawrence Batley Theatre all weekend working on a new animated piece and will also be exploring creative photography using mobile devices such as the iphone and the ipad. Join me throughout the day and help make creative imagery using mobile digital media. Here are some recent images I have taken on my iphone in the lead up to HOST…. Come along to HOST to see more!!

 






2 comments:

  1. You are really onto something with the immediacy of these images! Clarity, composition. intrigue - great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am really excited by the creative potential I have discovered through photographing with my iphone and I am delighted that you are enjoying my recent images!

    ReplyDelete